NUS, Singapore

Four days in Singapore brought another perspective in my life; as a person, as a researcher, as a Malaysian. Maybe I will deal with it specifically some other time. I'm in no mood to report anything, other than my paper presentation went smoothly. I met with several friendly and interesting people and can't wait to be back some other time soon, Insya Allah. Suffice to say, NUS especially Asian Research Institute conducted a very well organised program! Not only that they invite you to participate, but they also pay you to come. Where on earth can find such programs nowadays....


Me - In the middle of promoting Dell PC ;-)



From left - Dr Maznah Mohamad (ARI Fellow - Malaysian), Prof Nurul Ilmi Idrus (Indonesian), next to me, Associate Prof Dr Rumaya Juhari (UPM, Malaysia)

0 comments:

Archives